- Associate Director of Facilities Services »
- Maintenance Tech/Facilities Specialist »
- Director of Site Operations »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Operations »
- Director of Facilities Management »
The TDFi-RT is a unique air measurement device for fan inlets utilizing thermal dispersion technology to establish both airflow rate and air temperature for a building’s automation system. The product uses a standoff cantilevered sensor mounting to properly position the sensors in the air stream and minimize hardware located in the fan’s inlet. The device can collect information from up to 16 fans when using the BACnet network interface.