- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Roof Drain Aims To Limit Risk of Leakage
New and exclusively from Watts, the RD-300-AC roof drain provides a patent-pending compression seal design. It delivers watertight, reliable performance, limiting the risk of leakage and water damage from heavy water flow due to rain, melting snow, and other types of weather events.
The epoxy-coated cast iron roof drain has no threads to rust and jeopardize performance. Key features include a flashing clamp and integral gravel stop, self-locking polyethylene dome (standard), and no hub (standard) outlet. The drain easily adjusts to heights from 1" to 3.125", making installation through roofing materials quick and easy.
RD-300-AC Compression Seal, Adjustable Roof Drain
- Compression fitting-no threads to rust
- Adjustable from 1” to 3.125”
- Available in 2”, 3”, 4”, 6”, 8”, & 10” No-Hub Outlets
- Push On Available on 3, 4, & 6" Outlets
- BAA Compliant Options available