- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Reliable Controls Partners with IR-TEC
Reliable Controls has announced a new partnership with IR-TEC. The IR-TEC product line consists of Passive Infrared (PIR), High Frequency Doppler (HFD) and Ambient Light Sensors (ALS) among others. These sensors are combined to make up a variety of ceiling and wall mount occupancy sensors, light sensors, and wall switching/sensing stations. IR-TEC offers products that are complementary to our lighting controls line and will assist our dealers to complete their lighting control opportunities.
Reliable Controls with IR-TEC help to provide:
• Wireless connectivity to every luminaire, creating a simpler and smarter wireless control solution with OS-NET in order to deliver straight sensing, daylight harvesting, bi-level dimming, and continuous dimming.
• Seamless integration with existing Reliable Controls installations and building facilities.
• Maximum energy savings through effective sensor controls.
IR-TEC has been designing and manufacturing with experience and total satisfaction since 1982. The IR-TEC manufacturing facility is well-maintained and state‑of‑the‑art as well as ISO-9001 and ISO-14001 certified. IR-TEC has been a pioneer of motion sensing technology in Taiwan and has established a solid reputation as a trustworthy business identity by fulfilling its commitments to all stakeholders. With continuous research and development, IR‑TEC has created a wide range of occupancy/vacancy sensors (presence/absence detectors), daylight sensors, and power packs for energy-efficient lighting control, HVAC control and building energy management.
Integration of Reliable Controls lighting and product technology and the offerings of IR-TEC ensures there is no installation that cannot be completed to maximize your facility’s efficiency. We are excited with this new partnership and hope our dealers will find it to be of great benefit to their customers.