- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
RIDGID: Pipe Saw
The Pipe Saw cuts 1-inch to 12-inch pipe up to a 1⁄2-inch wall thickness. The saw is configured to cut steel and stainless steel and with a quick switch to one of the optional blades it can cut plastic and cast steel. The tool secures to the pipe with a 3-point roller system. It also features handlebars and feed rate speed monitoring with LED interface.