- Space Management Specialist »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Building Technician »
Master Lock Introduces Professional Lockout Services To Help Facilities Stay Safety Compliant
Milwaukee, Wis. — Nov. 17, 2014 — Master Lock has introduced Professional Lockout Services, a group of dedicated experts who provide customized assessment, development, written procedures, and training for a Lockout program that can be tailored for any specific facility.
The team brings years of experience at developing outstanding Lockout programs for companies across all industries to help make any facility fully compliant.
“Our team takes the time to understand the workplace we are serving,” said Todd Grover, Master Lock’s global senior manager for applied safety solutions. “From industry-specific challenges, to special equipment and deployment strategies, and all the way to helping our clients achieve their goals for continuous improvement of their Lockout programs, Professional Lockout Services will get the job done on time and on budget.”
Master Lock’s Professional Lockout Services involves integration in several major areas:
• Lockout Program Development: Master Lock’s accomplished team will assess a facility’s existing equipment and Lockout programs. Once the assessment is complete, the team will conduct a workshop to address site-specific details for the development of an updated Lockout program. A written summary document will serve as a blueprint for implementing a Lockout program.
• Written Lockout Procedure Development: A five-step process to develop efficient and accurate Lockout procedures will address site-specific needs. Powered by Field iD Compliance Software, all results are delivered in both electronic and laminated hard copy form, ready for immediate implementation. The five-step process includes equipment and energy source integration; development of Lockout procedures; customer review and approval; Lockout placard printing and application; and staff training and management consultation.
• Lockout Compliance Training: Three training options are available: one-hour onsite sessions for affected personnel; three-hour onsite training for authorized employees; and 24- hour training that involves both classroom and hands-on learning activities for management.
• Inspection and Auditing Support: Master Lock’s comprehensive auditing services offer periodic on-site evaluations of the effectiveness and accuracy of the Lockout program.
Complimentary Field iD access is provided for one year of Lockout services. Master Lock Field iD is the leading mobile and web-based safety compliance software focused on increasing workplace safety, reducing liability, and eliminating the hassles that come with paper-based safety management. Learn more about it at www.masterlockfieldid.com.
Master Lock Co. offers a broad range of innovative security and safety solutions for consumer, commercial, and industrial end users. It is an operating unit of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc., a leading consumer brands company, and is headquartered in Deerfield, Ill.