- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
MSA Chillgard 5000 Refrigerant Leak Monitor
With an expanded library of 38 refrigerant gases, including Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and Global Warming Potential (GWP) refrigerants, the MSA Chillgard® 5000 Refrigerant Leak Monitor meets ASHRAE 15 and other safety, environmental, and building code requirements. Designed for building mechanical rooms, the Chillgard 5000 reads down to the 1 ppm level. This monitor provides an early response to HVAC refrigerant gas leaks, which allows maintenance crews to respond more quickly and to avoid the consequences and costs of hazardous gas leaks. Refrigerant gas is considered a toxic gas and although refrigerants generally have low toxicity, at high concentrations they can displace oxygen. Serious injury or death can result from worker oxygen deficiency.