- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
Lunera Lighting: Company Highlights LED Lighting Portfolio for Parking Facilities at NPA Show
Santa Clara, Calif. — Aug. 25, 2015 — Lunera Lighting, Inc., a leader in lighting innovations accelerating the transformation to advanced LED technology, will be demonstrating the energy-saving advantages of its plug-and-play LED lamp replacements for conventional high-pressure sodium (HPS) or metal halide (MH) lamps at the upcoming NPA 64th Annual Convention & Expo, to be held Aug. 31-Sept. 3 in Miami Beach.
Visit booth #106 to learn more about how Lunera's innovative plug-and-play commercial lighting solutions will improve indoor or outdoor light quality, while dramatically lowering energy cost.
"Our value proposition for parking facilities is simple: plug-and-play installation, longer lamp life, and an immediate reduction of up to 60 percent in lighting energy cost. Simply replace your traditional metal halide or high-pressure sodium lamps, with Lunera's Plug-and-Play LED replacement lamps; no need to rewire or replace the ballast," said Lunera's vice president of sales and marketing, Tom Quinn.
A brief look at some of the company's lighting solutions:
• Lucy Lamp Series: Parking facility operators and users will appreciate the immediate improvement in light quality the Lucy Lamp provides as it converts the dim yellow haze associated with high-pressure sodium lighting to near-daylight-quality LED lighting. The innovative LED lamp will immediately reduce energy cost by up to 60 percent compared to conventional HPS lamps.
The Lucy Lamp removes costly installation downtime for parking lots, warehouses, parking structures, and other facilities. Designed for long duty cycles, this instant-on LED solution has L70-rated performance at 50,000 hours, which is twice the lifetime of a standard HPS lamp. The Lucy Lamp delivers consistent light levels throughout its long lifetime. The Lucy Lamp is available in a Mogul (E39) base, vertical or horizontal mount, or Medium (E26) base vertical mount lamps.
• Susan Lamp Series: The wide variety of Lunera replacement lamps and breakthrough technologies enables more indoor and outdoor applications to benefit from its plug-and-play approach including: Wallpack fixtures used for exterior accent lighting; Shoebox fixtures commonly used in parking lots and interior parking garage fixtures designed around Metal Halide lamps. Lunera's Thermal IQTM technology manages the lamp's temperature, enabling it to achieve its long 50,000-hour, L70-rated lifespan in environments up to 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
Lamp configurations available include: Mogul base (E39) horizontal or vertical mount, or Medium base (E26) vertical or vertical with uplight. Upon installation, the instant-on Susan Lamp will save up to 60 percent in energy cost, while delivering up to 15,000 lumens of beautiful near daylight illumination in 3500K, 4000K, or 5000K color temperatures. It removes installation disruption, maintenance costs, and end-of-life issues common to traditional MH lamps. Designed for long duty cycles, this cost-effective LED solution also eliminates up to five MH lamp replacement cycles.
• Thermal IQ Technology: The ceiling areas of parking, industrial, and other large facilities can reach very high temperatures and eventually impact the long lifespan of LED lamps. To optimize the thermal management properties of its LED lamps, Lunera created Thermal IQ technology. It enables the LED lamp to operate reliably up to 150 degrees Fahrenheit ambient by dimming itself at extreme temperatures to cool down.
• BallastLED Technology: Lunera's proven BallastLED technology enables its lamps to operate directly off a fixture's existing ballast, making an upgrade to LED lighting a simple plug-and-play installation without additional costs of hiring an electrician or electrical contractor. By eliminating the need to modify or replace fixtures, Lunera lamps dramatically reduce installation time, workplace disruption, and conversion costs.
Lunera's LED lamp replacement products are available through authorized nationwide distributors. Financing options are available from Lunera. Utility rebates and the immediate energy savings gained through LED use can help offset upfront expenses for lighting retrofits. Contact Lunera to arrange a demonstration or to locate a distributor near you.
For more information, visit lunera.com.