- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Head Gardener »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
Humantech's New Infographic Highlights The Need For Office Ergonomics
Ann Arbor, MICH – Humantech’s new office ergonomics infographic, 10 Reasons Why You Need Office Ergonomics, is available for download. The consequences of not having an office ergonomics program are emphasized in three categories:
1. Pain – Implementing an office ergonomics program can help reduce the job-related discomfort and pain experienced by up to one-half of office workers today. By providing employees with proper training in how to set up a workstation, along with the right tools and equipment, injury and illness rates decline and employees are more productive.
2. Cost – Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) account for one-third of injury and illness costs in U.S. businesses. A workstation that is set up based on the user’s anthropometry promotes good “sitting hygiene” and eliminates the postures that lead to MSDs.
3. Changing Trends – The workplace is constantly changing. With advances in technology, people are sitting more, working longer, and working from home and other non-office locations.
Effective ergonomics programs have been proven to substantially reduce work-related injury claims by managing these three elements. Humantech developed Ergopoint® Office Suite to help companies manage office ergonomics. To learn more about office ergonomics and this online solution, visit www.ergopoint.com.
For over 30 years, global companies have relied on Humantech for workplace improvements. By combining the science of ergonomics and our unique 30-Inch View®—where people, work, and environment intersect—we deliver practical solutions that impact safety, quality, and productivity. At Humantech, we know people make productivity happen. For more information, visit www.humantech.com.