- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
- Facilities Services Supervisor »
Coastal Building Maintenance's EPA-registered, Hospital-Grade Disinfection Services
Coastal Building Maintenance (CBM), announced its rollout of EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfection services powered by electrostatic spraying technology to offer companies COVID-19 terminal cleaning, as well as preventive disinfection cleaning. The company is already seeing a huge increase in demand as businesses prepare to reopen and welcome back employees and customers.
CBM can provide services using the industry’s state of the art technology and products. Pairing chemistry with electrostatic spraying technology results in a healthier facility by reducing the causes and costs associated with illness. The main benefits of switching to this new system are:
- Efficiency – Electrostatic spraying sanitizes 4 times faster than a traditional clean.
- Superior Coverage – Human Error due to lack of time is no longer an issue when using the e-sprayer. The electrostatic technology provides superior coverage reaching 20,000 square feet per hour depending on the property type and density.
- Cost Effectiveness – 65% less solution is used to clean a facility than otherwise would be.
In addition to electrostatic spraying, CBM has a variety of services that can keep businesses clean year-round. For example, CBM offers clean health consulting where a trained technician can analyze your facility and offer ways to enhance its cleanliness for the health of employees or customers. Offerings include air filter checks, hand sanitizer stations, scheduled disinfections and more. These services can be customized to a building’s specific needs.