Carbide Saw Blades Target Improved Productivity
Makita's 10" 80T Carbide-Tipped Max Efficiency Miter Saw Blade is designed to make precision cuts in a variety of wood material. The blade is expertly tensioned for precision and true cutting. Specially engineered teeth assist to reduce the load put on the tool while cutting. Manufactured from high quality steel for added durability throughout the life of the blade.
Max Efficiency accessories are engineered to deliver optimal run times and performance. With Max Efficiency, users get more holes and more cuts per charge over standard accessories.
- Up to 100 percent faster cutting compared to standard blades
- Up to 30 percent more cuts per charge compared to standard blades
- Thin kerf carbide-tipped design provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss
- Special ATAFR (Alternate Top Alternate Face w/ Raker) carbide tips provide smoother and faster cuts
- Specially engineered teeth assist to reduce the load put on the tool while cutting
- High grade Tungsten carbide tips for durability