- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Facilities Services Supervisor »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
Aquatherm's Blue Pipe
Aquatherm Blue Pipe is available in diameters ranging from ½-in. to 24-in. and some products are designed to handle up to 180°F fluids at 100 psi., making it ideal for the vast majority of commercial heating and cooling systems. Aquatherm pipe is made from polypropylene (PP) which is hydrophobic and will never scale or corrode. It is joined using heat fusion, which offers tremendous labor savings over welding steel, and a properly performed heat fusion connection forms a solid piece with no leak paths. Aquatherm Blue Pipe has an anticipated life span of 50+ years.