- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
- Facilities Services Supervisor »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
Airthings: Virus Risk Indicator
The Airthings Virus Risk Indicator helps people understand their indoor air quality and how it contributes to spreading airborne viruses, providing personalized insights that will allow them to minimize the risk. The Virus Risk Indicator uses data from Airthings core sensors that track CO2, humidity, and temperature into a custom-developed algorithm that calculates the risk of airborne virus spread in an indoor space. The Virus Risk Indicator evaluates four factors that have direct relationships with indoor airborne virus spread and then assigns a ranked risk level ranging from one to 10. Facility managers can access to real-time data via the Airthings Dashboard.