- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Operating Engineer »
ARC Facilities' Software for Healthcare Compliance
ARC Facilities, a mobile-first platform that enables facilities teams with instant access to building information, announced the launch of ARC Compliance for the healthcare industry. The software simplifies the management of survey documentation for accreditation from The Joint Commission, one of four agencies approved by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services to accredit healthcare organizations.
ARC Compliance delivers innovative features that enable healthcare facilities teams to:
- Update all of their Compliance documentation automatically
- Gain instant access to Compliance documents
- Simplify the Surveyor’s document review process
- Share and update survey information with Surveyors
- Automate alerts and notifications
- Customize inspection schedules
To learn more about ARC Compliance, watch this 60-second overview video, and register to attend an introductory webcast as part of our product launch on Tuesday, June 30th at 10am PT.
Follow ARC Facilities at www.arcfacilities.com.