- MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR »
- Building Maintenance Technicians Needed! »
- Maintenance Craftsperson »
- Associate Director of Facilities Services »
- Maintenance Tech/Facilities Specialist »
STEP HEAT: STEP Snowmelt
STEP Snowmelt is a radiant heating solution for driveways, patios, roofs and gutters. The product operates on 24 to 48 volts and is connected to a power supply, but can also be operated by solar or wind power. The low-voltage radiant heating mat is made from durable, thin elements comprised of semi-conductive, self-regulating polymer. This self-regulating technology allows the heating elements to heat with a maximum power in cold environments and use less electricity as they warm up.