- General Trades Supervisor »
- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
- Corporate Leader- Planning, Design and Con. »
- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
ETC's ArcLamp Flicker and ArcSystem Pro Four-Cell
The ArcLamp LED solution from ETC got an upgrade with the addition of a new Flicker variant as well as new driver options. The specialized Flicker lamp creates a 2700 K Fade to Warm effect by flickering randomly to imitate candlelight. Flicker lamps can also be used at constant brightness by changing the DMX value on its single control channel. New ArcLamp driver form factors are now available, including wall mount and rack mount options for the 350 and 700 versions.
Contact FacilitiesNet Editorial Staff » posted on: 10/7/2020