- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
- General Trades Supervisor »
- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
- Corporate Leader- Planning, Design and Con. »
- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
Pathfinder air-cooled screw chiller by Daikin Applied
The integrated water-side economizer for the Pathfinder air-cooled screw chiller uses outdoor air to naturally cool water and other process fluids, reducing compressor work and increasing chiller efficiency. The unit also operates without needing a cooling tower, which cuts water use, as well as costs for water, sewer and chemical treatment. Designed for data centers and other buildings with higher power requirements and indoor temps, the technology decreases installation and commissioning times.