- General Trades Supervisor »
- Corporate Leader- Planning, Design and Con. »
- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
The EntryDefender Door by CornellCookson
The EntryDefender Door protects buildings from mob attacks for up to 60 minutes. The robust steel curtain features interlocking slats that compress when in the closed position, creating a smooth surface, reducing potential pry points. As an attack persists, the interlocking slats engage and further prevent separation. The reinforced bottom bar and discreet locking system resists lifting force. The American-made rolling steel door meets U.S. Department of State standards for forced entry and ballistic resistance of structural systems [SD-STD-01.01 (Revision G)].