- Director of Facilities Management »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Refrigeration Mechanic »
- Massachusetts Trial Court Job Opening »
- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
Tripp Lite's Power Strips
Tripp Lite, a world-leading manufacturer of power protection and connectivity solutions, has made it easy to mount its newest power strips for faster installation and improved access to AC outlets and USB charging ports.
The PSC240410USBB and PSC360610USBB feature heavy-duty C-clamps that mount to the edge of desks, tables and workbenches without the need for tools or fasteners. After the clamps are in place, the power strips simply snap into built-in clips on the clamps. The AC outlets and USB-A charging ports are grouped in pairs along the length of each strip, offering convenient access to power and mobile device charging, while reducing cord clutter.
"The clamps take the hassle out of mounting and relocating a power strip installation," said Karenann Brow, Director of Product Marketing for Surge, Power Strips and Display Mounts. "These power strips are ideal for temporary installations and other situations where traditional wall mounting isn't possible or convenient. The clamps allow customers to have power and charging within easy reach at their desktops."
The mounting clamps are also sold separately in pairs for use with other Tripp Lite PS- and SS-series bench-mount power strips.
Key Features of Tripp Lite Power Strips with Mounting Clamps
- 24-inch or 36-inch strip with durable metal housing
- NEMA 5-15R outlets (4 or 6) and USB-A charging ports (4 or 6)
- 3.1A shared per pair of USB-A charging ports
- Included steel mounting clamps with built-in clips; no tools required
- Included surface-mounting clips for standard mounting
- 10 ft. input power cord for placement flexibility
- Lifetime warranty
Get more information about Tripp Lite's full line of power strips at tripplite.com.