- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- Facilities Services Supervisor »
- Facilities Manager »
Gateview's Next Generation Power Distribution Unit (PDU)
Gateview Technologies, a technology company focused on IT power distribution for data centers, announced the availability of its next-generation, rack-mount Power Distribution Unit (PDU)— PowerLOK. The new single- and three-phase rack PDU keeps servers running efficiently and at a lower cost compared to traditional legacy powerstrips offered on the market today. In partnership with Power Distribution, Inc,
- Patent-pending CordLOK, cord-locking system for easy insertion, retention, and detachment of plugs into the receptacles with a single hand.
- Machine-soldered connections from the line cord to the receptacles to eliminate the need for less reliable, fast-on insulation displacement connectors or hand-soldered terminations.
- A touchscreen display to monitor outlets on the group level and a swipeable display that helps eliminate the need for external, mechanical push buttons.
In its first release, PowerLOK will offer 20 and 30 amps, with expanded product lines offered in 2020. The PDU’s unique, innovative customizations include:
PowerLOK is currently available and can be purchased by contacting Gateview sales at (804)-683-2078, email@example.com. Future orders may be placed via Gateview’s pending online configurator. The self-directed customization tool will allow customers to build their rack PDU from a range of tens of thousands of standard options and a custom portal will generate a detailed CAD model, specification sheet, and a quote.