- Facilities Technician II »
- Director, Finance & Administration »
- AVP, Facilities Mgmt and Capital Planning »
- Facilities Management Director »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II »
Schneider Electric Receives Top Ranking in Navigant Research Leaderboard Report on Building Energy Management Systems
Schneider Electric, the global specialist in energy management and automation, today announced that it has been named a leader in the Navigant Research Leaderboard Report on Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS). For the second year in a row, Schneider Electric has received the highest overall score for strategy and execution among 15 companies that have demonstrated a strong track record in the BEMS market.
Innovation at Every Level for Intelligent Buildings
Schneider Electric’s SmartStruxure™ solution, powered by the company’s StruxureWare™ Building Operation software, was recognized for its advanced capabilities in analytics that promote the development of intelligent buildings and optimize energy management.
· SmartStruxure solution drives innovation at every level for building owners and operators to maximize building efficiency.
· It reduces operating costs across the entire lifecycle of a facility by integrating customized and connected hardware, software, engineering, installation and services to ensure facilities are energy efficient and effectively managed.
· The integrated SmartStruxure platform uniquely enables building system control for energy management through the analysis of data from power use, lighting, HVAC, fire and safety systems and electrical distribution.
“This recognition from Navigant is a testament to our longstanding commitment to creating solutions that capitalize on the latest technologies and enable the buildings of the future,” said Laurent Bataille, Executive Vice President, EcoBuilding Division, Schneider Electric. “As the intelligent building market continues to grow, solutions like SmartStruxure will serve as the digital backbone of building environments and drive new levels of energy and operational efficiencies.”
Actionable Insights for Building Efficiency
The SmartStruxure solution breaks down traditional information silos and delivers integrated building information and real-time data via web access, powerful graphics and trend visualizations, rich reports, and mobile applications. It provides actionable insights that allow facility managers to ensure buildings are running at maximum efficiency regardless of whether they occupy large-scale buildings, an enterprise of small buildings or a standalone small- or medium-sized facility.
“As the keystone technology for the intelligent building, BEMS are critical for organizations looking to invest in data-driven solutions to energy and operational management challenges,” said Casey Talon, Principal Research Analyst, Navigant Research. “Schneider Electric has demonstrated strong leadership in its integrated intelligent building platform approach and continues to innovate through deepened capabilities in building analytics.”
Navigant Research ranked companies based on 12 criteria spanning strategy and execution including vision, go-to-market strategy, partners, technology, product performance, pricing, geographic reach and staying power.
The complete BEMS Leaderboard Report can be accessed at http://www.navigantresearch.com/. For more information on Schneider Electric’s SmartStruxure solution, visit www.schneider-electric.com/smartstruxuresolution or contact your local Schneider Electric representative.