- Director, Finance & Administration »
- Facilities Technician II »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II »
- Facilities Management Director »
- Facilities Director »
Schneider Electric’s New Connected Services Help Facility Leaders Maximize Building Performance
- Complete range of services connect facility professionals, technology and Schneider Electric experts for better building outcomes
- New offer features remote support, event management and analytic capabilities
Schneider Electric, a global specialist in energy management and automation, today announced its new Connected Services offer which provides building owners and operators with a complete range of tools for quicker resolution, response and support for building system challenges. The Connected Services combine Schneider Electric’s expertise in building systems with industry leading data collection and analytic capabilities – collecting data every five minutes and providing automated analytics daily.
The Connected Services offer includes new and enhanced capabilities which create a network between facility teams and Schneider Electric’s expert service technicians to deliver a range of proactive maintenance support for facilities. Benefits include digital connectivity that ensures facilities are always monitored, better access to actionable information, expert advice/recommendations, increased system uptime due to faster resolution when possible and skilled technicians that are now better equipped to focus on areas of greatest impact in order to extend equipment life through regular, consistent service and maintenance.
“Today’s facility professionals face a number of challenges that make it difficult to manage their footprint efficiently and maximize the lifespan of their buildings, including the need for continuous monitoring of critical areas, ambitious energy and cost reduction targets as well as thinly stretched personnel,” said Brett Wheless, Director of Field Services, Schneider Electric. “We have taken a condition-based, proactive maintenance approach that effectively combines actionable information, expert advice and advanced technology to keep building systems operating at peak performance. Schneider Electric is dedicated to helping building owners and operators improve energy and operational efficiencies while maintaining occupant comfort and controlling building lifecycle costs.”
Key components of the Connected Services offer include:
- Remote Support – New remote response capabilities provide on-demand building management system (BMS) triage, repair and issue resolution with cloud backup and storage, resulting in faster response times. Now, dedicated Schneider Electric service teams can securely monitor and assess cloud-based data and diagnose issues remotely anytime.
- Event Management – New capabilities include customized alarm-driven response to address comfort, energy or BMS reliability issues as well as notification and escalation of remote and on-site tech dispatch for event security or critical events, delivered 24/7.
- Analytic Services – Enhanced intelligent preventative maintenance combines diagnostic software, technical expertise and on-site labor to identify opportunities for energy savings and provide better outcomes for the life of the facility. Building Analytics provide automated fault detection and diagnostics to prioritize efficiency and cost saving opportunities.
Schneider Electric’s Connected Services offer is currently available in the United States. For more information, please visit http://www.schneider-electric.us/en/download/document/0180BR1602/ or contact your local Schneider Electric representative.