- Head Gardener »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
Office Buildings in 2016: Flexibility is Top of Mind
Research from the Office Trend Report shows us that offices need spaces that are customized to tenants’ needs. Thus, distributors can work with customers and provide them with a range of solutions based on the areas they furnish. What does that mean and how will that impact your readers?
· The Intelligent Office: Around 40 percent of all office workers have experienced washrooms that haven’t been properly cleaned as well as empty paper and soap dispensers. However, intelligent hygiene solutions like Tork EasyCube can serve as the backbone to improving building performance, benefitting both washroom users and facility staff. The data transmitted by smart washrooms keeps building managers and cleaners abreast of restroom traffic, alerting them of exactly when and where potential issues arise so they can prevent them in time.
· The Conscious Office: Seventy nine percent of office workers surveyed said that they would inform their office manager if they weren’t satisfied with the quality of hygiene products. Buildings that are serious about tenant retention will demand high-end hygiene solutions that accommodate those needs. Distributors can thus offer solutions that do more than what is expected. For example, Tork Premium Hand Towels provide excellent wet strength, speedy absorbency and premium softness to impress even the most demanding users. In addition, its multi-fold design works with corresponding dispensers for one towel release.
· The Flexible Office: The report revealed that management needs to “become smarter about recognizing and accommodating many differing needs.” When office capacity can differ on any given day, providing solutions that meet demands without interrupting the flow and ambiance of an office is key. This is possible with products such as Tork Image Design when recessed solutions can easily be paired with countertop products to meet increased usage – all with a cohesive look and feel.