New Content Updates
Educational Webcast Alerts
Building Products/Technology Notices
Access Exclusive Member Content
<< Back to Facilities Management News Home
Laconia, N.H. — Orion Entrance Control, Inc., a leading manufacturer of innovative and customized access control turnstile solutions, is showcasing the latest technology in turnstiles and lane control software April 5-8 at ISC West Las Vegas — the largest physical security trade show in North America.
“We’re excited to share our latest turnstiles including integrations with Safran Morpho, IBC, and Blue Line Technology as well as our Infinity Remote Lane Control Software technology,” said Orion ECI President Steve Caroselli.
ISC West attendees are invited to visit the Orion booth, number 12135, to demo exciting new products, including:
• OBSG-WAVE Turnstile: This is an Optical Barrier Swing Glass turnstile integrated with the Safran MorphoWAVE biometric reader. The turnstile captures fingerprints in just one contactless movement, or “wave.” The turnstile yields one person per second, ideal for high-traffic lobby security.
• ODAB Turnstile With IBC Barcode Reader: The ODAB is an Optical Drop Arm Barrier turnstile integrated with IBC’s QScanT bar code reader for visitor management. The IBC QScanT reader reads all forms of bar codes including QR codes.
• OSAB-DA Turnstile with Blue Line Technology: The OSAB-DA is an Optical Swing Arm Barrier-Double Arm turnstile featuring Blue Line Technology’s First Line Facial Recognition state-of-the-art camera-based software.
• Infinity Remote Lane Control Software (IRLC-SW): This is user-friendly lane control software that is intuitive and offers an array of support for end users and integrators. IRLC-SW allows access to lanes via a desktop touch screen control or the new sleek Surface Pro 4 tablet (see next item). IRLC-SW includes advanced alarm-type display, technical service tools, lane beam status, I/O status, and per-lane volume adjustment. Multiple screens can be connected via LAN.
• Infinity Remote Lane Control Software (IRLC-SW) with Surface Pro 4 Touchscreen/Armodolo Case: You can maximize Infinity Remote Lane Control Software (IRLC-SW) with the Surface Pro 4 touchscreen enclosed in an Armodolo case. The Surface Pro 4 and Armodolo case together provide a functional and sleek implementation for turnstile technology.
New Hampshire-based Orion ECI manufactures innovative and customized software and entrance control lanes including pure optical no-barrier turnstiles, optical barrier swing arm turnstiles, and optical bi-parting full glass speed gates.
For more information, visit www.orionECI.com.