- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Palm Beach State College Opportunities »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
NFPA Standard Addresses Energy Storage Systems
The National Fire Protection Association has released NFPA 855, Standard for the Installation of Stationary Energy Storage Systems, the first comprehensive collection of criteria for the fire protection of energy storage system (ESS) installations. The standard provides requirements based on the technology used in ESS, the setting where the technology is being installed, the size and separation of ESS installations, and the fire suppression and control systems that are in place. Click here for more information.