- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Palm Beach State College Opportunities »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
New Draft of Legionellosis Standard Open for Comment
A fourth version of ASHRAE’s proposed legionellosis standard is open for public comment until Nov. 10, 2014. Standard 188P, Legionellosis: Risk Management for Building Water Systems, will establish minimum legionellosis risk-management requirements for building water systems and is intended for use by building owners and managers.