- Executive Manager of Operational Support »
- Director of Central Clearance Unit »
- NATL ACCT EXEC - PHOENIX ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Ca. Dept. Of Public Health- Chief Engineer II »
NSF Updates Standard on Flooring at Water Play Venues
NSF International is taking steps to make recreational splash parks and water venues safer. A new section of NSF/ANSI 50: Equipment and Chemicals for Swimming Pools, Spas, Hot Tubs and Other Recreational Water Facilities establishes minimum criteria for safety flooring at interactive water play venues. NSF/ANSI 50 is required by most commercial swimming pool codes. Click here for more information.