- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Palm Beach State College Opportunities »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
NEMA Standard Targets HID Lamps
The National Electrical Manufacturers Association has released a new version of ANSI C78.380 American National Standard for Electric Lamps — High-Intensity Discharge Lamps. The standard describes a system for the designation of high-intensity discharge lamps, and includes compact, enclosed-arc discharge light sources such as mercury, metal halide, high-pressure sodium, and similar types of lamps. For convenience, low-pressure sodium lamps, although technically not high-intensity discharge lamps, are included with the group. Click here for more information.