- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
Energy Star: LEDs Improving in Efficiency and Quality
Improvements in lighting technology for light-emitting diode (LED) bulbs have increased lighting efficiency, or efficacy, as well as color quality, according the U.S. Department of Energy's Energy Star program. In September , several manufacturers released Energy Star-qualified bulbs surpassing 100 lumens per watt. For comparison, traditional incandescent bulbs, which do not meet current light bulb efficiency standards and are no longer sold, provide 13 to 18 lumens per watt.