Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Facilities Engineer - Facilities Management Job Post
Type: full time
Apply at: http://www.queensmedicalcenter.org/careers
The Queen`s Medical Center - Honolulu, Hawaii
Join a diverse and skilled Facilities and Building Services team of over 10 Administration and 65 Tradespersons directly responsible for HVAC, water management, electrical distribution, emergency power and other physical plant/ engineering responsibilities. Opportunities include total operational project management in accordance with The Joint Commission, CMS, OSHA and other regulating agencies supporting the general operations management and patient safety needs for 13 buildings on 18.6 acres and its associated clinics. We are a Magnet rated level 1 Trauma center and teaching facility located in downtown Honolulu.
• Plans, organizes, coordinates and monitors the activities and projects in assigned area.
• Ensures that engineering systems are in compliance with regulatory requirements and The Queen’s Medical Center (QMC) policies and procedures..
A. EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering; or four (4) years work experience in facilities, maintenance or engineering, preferably in a comparable medical facility, may be substituted for education requirement.
• In addition to the educational requirement, five (5) years work experience in facilities maintenance and engineering.
• Two (2) years leadership/supervisory experience.
• Experience to demonstrate:
o Knowledge of capital planning, design-bid-build and construction progress reports.
o Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel; Access desirable) and Adobe Acrobat software programs.
o Ability to read maps, blueprints, schematics and floor plans.
Apply on-line at http://www.queensmedicalcenter.org/careers . Job Opening #124106.
Status/Shift: Regular Full-Time 40 hrs, Day
Queen’s also offers world-class benefits, including:
• Excellent Medical and Dental Insurance Plans
• Generous Retirement Plans – Including a Defined Benefit Pension Plan and 401k Match
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Basic Life, Long-Term Disability, and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Employment Assistance Program
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet