- BAS DATA INTEGRATION ENGINEER I - »
- CDPH- Richmond Lab Campus Manager »
- Temporary Facilities Coordinator »
- Ca. Dept. Of Public Health- Chief Engineer II »
- Bennett College-Director, Campus Operations »
BAS DATA INTEGRATION ENGINEER I - - Facilities Management Job Post
Type: full time
Apply at: email@example.com
PHOENIX ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES, INC. -
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION AND MAY BE WORKED FROM ANYWHERE IN THE UNITED STATES
The BAS Data Integration Engineer is an important role of our Customer Success Team – responsible for data discovery, classification and maintenance, which will ensure the success of new and existing customers. As a BAS Data Integration Engineer I, you will be part of a small focused team reporting to the Lead Data Integration Engineer and will work closely with all of Operations and Software Engineering teams. You must be quality minded and have in-depth knowledge of Building Automation / Energy Management Systems.
• Data discovery and classification – Use proprietary Phoenix tools from project launch through completion to perform building control point discovery and data classification.
• Data Integrity QA – Ensuring data points imported into EDX after discovery and classification are accurate, no points have been missed, and data stays consistent over time. This includes interfacing with EMS Team Leads to make sure store open/close, equipment changes and other changes are reflected in EDX.
• Work with developers to address and resolve data availability and data integrity issues which are submitted via the Support Manager
• Review Support Manager tickets daily and respond to other (Enhancements, Usability, Defects) concerns and requests for technical help as requested by internal and external customers
• Analytics Support – Using your knowledge from the discovery process of BAS systems and work with Analysts, Team Leads and Account Managers to help develop and refine alarms specific to customer’s systems and operations
• Product Development- Work with development team members to optimize discovery and classification code (Implementation Tool)
• Perform remote commissioning of Customer’s EMS as required
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Must have 3-5 years’ hands on experience with building automation systems (BAS) for refrigeration systems, including all versions Emerson and Danfoss controls.
• Must have a solid foundational and mechanical understanding of refrigeration systems, equipment, how they work, how to optimize and how to troubleshoot
• Additional BAS systems knowledge a plus - Novar, Andover, Trane, Tridium, etc.
• Technical/mechanical understanding with an emphasis on refrigeration and HVAC sequence of operations and electrical principles
• Experience working with large sums of data.
• Strong computer skills and Microsoft Office proficiency with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel
• Basic understanding of SQL and ability to run predefined queries
• Prior experience managing EMS systems at the enterprise, multi-site level.
• Customer service experience
• Ability to access and distinguish between different client network environments
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Ability to multitask and balance ongoing projects
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to prioritize and complete a variety of simultaneous tasks
• Technical and problem solving skills
• Extraordinary attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Work well on cross functional teams
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org