- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
NSF Standard Aims at Building Water Systems
NSF International’s Standards Development Organization is facilitating the development of a public health standard called NSF 444: Prevention of Injury and Disease Associated with Building Water Systems. This standard seeks to address many of the dangers associated with Legionella and other pathogens in building water systems. Click here for more information.