- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
Legionalla: ASHRAE Seeks Comments on Guideline
ASHRAE is seeking public comment on Guideline 12-2000, Minimizing the Risk of Legionellosis Associated with Building Water Systems until Sept. 11. ASHRAE Guideline 12 is intended for use by building owners of human-occupied buildings and those involved in the design, construction, installation, commissioning, management, operation, maintenance and service of centralized building water systems and components. It will provide essential information and guidance to assist in the control of Legionellosis associated with building water systems and gives users direction in implementing ASHRAE Standard 188: Legionellosis: Risk Management for Building Water Systems. Click here for more information.