- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
Dry Weather Revives Fears of Water Shortages
Drought has returned to Texas and other parts of the West, Southwest and Southeast United States, less than eight months after Hurricane Harvey pelted the Texas Gulf Coast with torrential rainfall. The situation is rekindling old worries for facilities who dealt with earlier waves of dry spells and once is again forcing state governments to reckon with how to keep the water flowing. Nearly one-third of the continental United States was in drought as this spring, more than three times the coverage of one year ago. Click here for more information.