- Director, Finance & Administration »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II »
- Facilities Management Director »
- Director of Facilities, Safety & Operations »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic I FLEX »
Boilers: Energy Star Releases First Specification
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has finalized its first-ever Energy Star specification for commercial packaged boilers. Commercial packaged boilers that meet the new requirements offer end users as much as 15 percent in energy savings and about $1,150 in energy cost savings per year when compared to standard models. Click here for more information.