- NATL ACCT EXEC - PHOENIX ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES »
- Facility Manager Nome Alaska »
- Director of Central Clearance Unit »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
ASHRAE Addresses HVAC Systems and Coronavirus
ASHRAE has published two statements to define guidance on managing the spread of COVID-19 with respect to the operation and maintenance of HVAC systems in buildings. The statements address airborne transmission of the coronavirus and the operation of HVAC systems to reduce COVID-19. ASHRAE developed the following statements in response to widening false statements surrounding HVAC systems. ASHRAE officially opposes the advice not to run residential or commercial HVAC systems and asserts that keeping air conditioners on during this time can help control the spread of the virus. For more information, click here.