- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Facilities Services Supervisor »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
Sonoma West Medical Center Opens New Facility
November 17, 2015 - Contact FacilitiesNet Editorial Staff »
Sonoma West Medical Center, Sebastopol, Calif., has opened its renovated 50,000-square-foot building site that once was Palm Drive Hospital.
The 25-bed medical center provides a variety of medical services, including cardiopulmonary, clinical laboratory and pathology, emergency, endoscopy, hospitalist, intensive care, medical imaging, surgical, and restorative care. The facility is also implementing a “5 minute from door to doctor” model in the emergency department.
For more healthcare news, visit Healthcare Facilities Today.