- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Facilities Services Supervisor »
- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
New Healthcare Facility Opens in Va.
January 4, 2016 - Contact FacilitiesNet Editorial Staff »
The new StoneSprings Hospital Center recently opened in Sterling, Va.
The 234,000-square-foot hospital features 124 all-private patient beds and will include a full-service, 24/7 ER; medical, surgical, labor and delivery, pediatric and intensive care services; a cardiac catheterization lab; and diagnostic imaging and interventional equipment.
In addition to the hospital facility, a 100,000-square-foot medical office building was built on the 51-acre site.
Read the article on the Healthcare Facilities Today website.