- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
- Corporate Leader- Planning, Design and Con. »
- General Trades Supervisor »
- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
Maintaining Security Systems During a Merger
Because of the disorder that accompanies a merger or acquisition, healthcare facilities can be more vulnerable to security risks, according to an article on the Campus Safety website.
Simple steps can be taken to ensure a smooth transition when combining separate security systems.
For instance, every system being acquired and integrated into another enterprise platform should be documented and updated before being merged.
Also, it's a good idea to confirm and test all powered devices and affected components.
This Quick Read was submitted by Cathryn Jakicic, Healthcare Industries Editor, FacilitiesNet. For about hospital campuses and other medical facilities, visit https://www.facilitiesnet.com/healthcarefacilities/