- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
Feasibility Study Can Support Facility Funding Request
March 6, 2017 - Contact FacilitiesNet Editorial Staff »
A feasibility study can support a request for the funding of a new project with clarity and confidence, according to an article on the Healthcare Construction + Operations website.
A solid study should show what needs to be done and how it can be done.
The feasibility study empowers a facilities team to be as knowledgeable and persuasive as possible before presenting to decision makers, the article said.
Quickly assembling accurate information from the right sources and places is one key to a successful study.
This Quick Read was submitted by Cathryn Jakicic, Healthcare Industries Editor, Facilities.net.