- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
- Corporate Leader- Planning, Design and Con. »
- General Trades Supervisor »
- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
BJC Healthcare Graphics Project Completed
Thirteen BJC medical clinics at the St. Louis Children’s Specialty Care Center in Missouri.
Designers were asked to create custom environmental graphics for the new care center clinics that would create a calm, healing environment for children and young adults.
The designs needed to reflect the personalities and practices of 13 different medical clinics that would soon be occupying the new building. They needed to be playful enough to capture the imagination of smaller patients and complex enough to appeal to those up to 18 years old.
The graphics were designed to reach a level of sophistication that would allow them to remain relevant for several years.
For more healthcare news, visit Healthcare Facilities Today.