- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Supervisor Plant Maintenance »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
Revised Emergency Preparedness Checklist for Health Care Facilities
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has revised its emergency preparedness checklist, a tool it recommends for health care facility emergency planning. A new section of the checklist states that facilities should tailor emergency planning templates to their specific needs and geographic location. The revised checklist also directs hospitals to establish collaborations with various types of health care providers at the state and local level to integrate plans.