- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Palm Beach State College Opportunities »
OHSA Turns Spotlight on Health Care Facilities
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is expanding its enforcement in hospitals and nursing homes to focus on: musculoskeletal disorders related to patient or resident handling; bloodborne pathogens; workplace violence; tuberculosis; and slips, trips and falls. OSHA advised its staff that all inspections of hospitals and nursing home facilities, including those prompted by complaints, referrals or severe-injury reports, should include the review of these hazards. Click here for more information.