- Space Management Specialist »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
New Guidelines Target Emergency Preparedness
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services has released interpretive guideline and survey procedures for emergency preparedness rule that became effective in November 2016. The requirements are focused on three essentials necessary for maintaining access to health care during disasters or emergencies: safeguarding human resources, maintaining business continuity, and protecting physical resources. Click here for more information.