- Space Management Specialist »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
Infection Control Improves, but Threat Remains: CDC
Hospital infection control efforts have successfully reduced rates of serious staph infections in the United States, but recent data show that this success is slowing and that staph still threatens patients., according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). More than 119,000 people suffered from bloodstream Staphylococcus aureus (staph) infections in the United States in 2017, and nearly 20,000 died, according to a new CDC report. Click here for more information.