- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
ASHE Develops NFPA 99 Risk Assessment Tool
A new risk assessment tool created by the American Society for Healthcare Engineering aims to help facility professionals comply with the risk-based approach required by the 2012 edition of NFPA 99: Health Care Facilities Code. The 2012 edition includes a major change to previous editions of NFPA 99. Previously, NFPA 99 applied different requirements based on occupancy type rather than the risk to patients.