- HVAC - System Cleaning - Travel Required »
- Maintenance Craftsperson »
- Director of Site Operations »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Associate Director of Facilities Services »
Facility Insights: 4 Questions on Landscape Maintenance
April 15, 2022 - Contact FacilitiesNet Editorial Staff »
A discussion with Brent Dobson about facilities grounds care equipment.
You can reach out to Brent with questions at: 620-345-8621 or email at: email@example.com
- How to save time and money when it comes to mowers.
- #1 things FMs can do to reduce maintenance costs.
- What to know about blades.
- How do mowing conditions affect maintenance cycles.
Grasshopper offers an extensive line of commercial-grade MidMount™ and FrontMount™ Zero-Turn mowers focused on durability and easy maintenance. The flexibility to add implements for seasonal weather events creates a customized year-round solution. Brent's focus on developing individual customer solutions began in the banking industry as one of the youngest branch managers for a national bank. In the government sales division, Brent leads a team of product specialists who find the best-fit turf maintenance and renovation solutions for an entity's unique situation. With an easy buying process, no surprises and a low cost of ownership, Grasshopper helps various federal, state, local, education and nonprofit entities feel good about their purchase for years to come.