- General Trades Supervisor »
- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
- Corporate Leader- Planning, Design and Con. »
- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
Overview of Points System for LEED-EB O&M
LEED-EB: O&M is a point-based rating system consisting of 100 points. Credits are weighted based on their perceived environmental impact. If a facility earns 40 points, it has become a LEED certified building. Facilities can achieve higher levels of certification: silver at 50 points; gold at 60 points; and platinum at 80 points.
As with all LEED rating systems, LEED-EB: O&M consists of five core categories of credits and prerequisites: project-site factors; water management; systems and energy impacts; materials selection; and improving the indoor environment. Facilities also can achieve extra credit in a special category that rewards innovative approaches to operations or by attaining certain credits deemed a regional priority.