- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
Flu Focus: CDC Raises Death Estimate
Between 291,000 and 646,000 people worldwide die from seasonal influenza-related respiratory illnesses each year, higher than a previous estimate of 250,000 to 500,000 and based on a robust, multinational survey from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The new estimates use more recent data taken from a larger, more diverse group of countries than previous estimates. Click here for more information.