- Facilities Support Technician »
- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Facilities Technician - Keithville, LA »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
The Role of Existing Buildings in Energy Use, Emissions
In this video from NFMT 2011: Michael Arny, president of Leonardo Academy, talks about the impact of existing buildings on nationwide energy use and emissions.
Part 1: Why is the Existing-Building Market So Important?
Part 2: Energy Costs: Retrofit to Save Money
Part 3: Green Buildings: Retrofits to Increase in Private Sector
Part 4: LEED for Existing Buildings Gains Traction
Part 5: The Role of Existing Buildings in Energy Use, Emissions
Part 6: What is the Value of LEED Certification?
Part 7: One Company's Approach to Sustainability and the Bottom Line
Part 8: Sustainability Success Story: Small Projects Pay Off Big
Part 9: What are the Benefits of Daylight Cleaning?
Find more on this topic: