- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Supervisor Plant Maintenance »
The Role of Building Occupants in Saving Energy
In this video from NFMT 2011: Keith Klug, manager of energy projects with Sears Holding Corp., says treating a building like your home can lead to energy savings.
Part 1: What is the EPA's National Building Competition?
Part 2: How to Streamline Lighting Retrofits
Part 3: The Role of Building Occupants in Saving Energy
Part 4: Does an HVAC Pre-Filter Improve Energy Efficiency?
Part 5: Sustainability Improvements Require Organizational Buy-In
Part 6: HVAC Retrofits Lower Energy Use, Reduce Hot-Cold Calls
Part 7: How to Partner with Vendors for Energy Savings
Find more on this topic: